Part 3:Â Adding Inventory By Purchasing Your Own Private Guildbank
We can be part of multiple guilds at once in Guildwars 2.Â This means that you could create a dummy guild just for the sake of a guild bank.Â While I think we should always represent Gaiscioch so that our task influence go to our guild, it is quite possible to buy the influence you need to purchase a guild bank.Â Here are the breakdowns...
Cost of Hiring a Guild Promoter
- 10 influence for 10 silver
- 100 influence for 1 gold
- 1,000 influence for 10 gold
- 10,000 influence for 100 gold
Cost of adding a guild bank
- 500 influence to research Architecture Level 1
- 1,000 influence to research Architecture Level 2
- 1,000 influence to add a 50 slot guild bank(requires level 2)
- 5,000 influence to research Architecture Level 3
- ??? influence to research Architecture Level 4
- 5,000 influence to add 100 additional slots to your guild bank (requires level 4)
- ??? influence to research Architecture Level 5
- 10,000 influence to add an additional 100 slots to your guild bank (requires level 5)
This means that it will cost a mere 25 gold to add the first 50 slots to your personal guild bank.Â That is about 50 silver per slot and is comparable to the jump from 15 slot packs to 18 slot packs.
While we don't know right now how much architecture level 4 and 5 will cost, let's assume that they are 10,000 and 20,000 respectively.Â This means that the next 100 slots would be 200 gold or 2 gold a slot.Â The final 100 would be 300 gold or 3 gold a slot.Â Note that both of those are better deals than moving to 20 slot packsÂ (although using this route will probably take over a month of real life time).