Our Kickstarter is now officially live! We need all the help we can get to make this happen. It's more than just building this one piece of the site, it's the foundation to prove that we have something people want and will pay for. :)
Please consider backing or sharing. Thank you!
I'm very proud to share with you the project my husband and I have been working on for the past few months:
Tavern Keeper is a Tabletop RPG Community website, meant to be a way for Gaming Groups to collaborate, RP, and build a rich profile for their characters.
This has been a huge labor of love, but it's only the beginning. With your help and support, we can make this the best damn RPG Community site on the interwebs, next to Gaiscioch of course. :D
Some Key Features:
- #1 Simplicity. We wanted to build something easy to use that got out of your way when RP'ing and Gaming.
- Mobile/Tablet friendly design so you can use the site table-side
- Character Journals, Bios, and basic stat sheets
- Campaign management tools - create chapters of content, manage players
- Immersive and Addictive Play-by-post RP with your group-mates
Please consider checking it out and signing up for the Beta. Invite requests will be approved later this evening (PST)!
Thank you, I look forward to your feedback!